TcpTxBuffer::SetHeadSequence

teodoro saavedra

May 20, 2019, 5:33:47 PM5/20/19
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I want to simulate the transmission and reception of packets in NS3, so far I have been able to do it but now in the simulation I receive an error of

NS_ASSERT (m_sentList.size () == 0);

, my question that may be what is causing that ?, the source code says "if you change the head with data already sent, something bad will happen" but that does not say much to me, since I have not changed anything that has to do with the packet data after making the call Send to the Socket.

It should be noted that my nodes communicate with each other having several Sockets open.

Thanks