How can I make nodes based on the SUMO

Chan

May 1, 2018, 4:53:40 AM5/1/18
to ns-3-users
I just started NS3 and the goal is make a simulation based on the traffic. To do that I want to use a traffic data from SUMO. I did some tutorials so I know some basics to make nodes and connections.

For the next level, I need 2 more step.
1) making a connection from SUMO to NS3. Could you show me the any example or reference for the connection from SUMO to NS3?
2) How can I make a same number of nodes which are generated on SUMO. If there are 5 vehicles in SUMO, I want to check a communication around 5 vehicles in NS3.

Please give me a help for that. Thanks.

Best regards,