ns3-network failed node.cc

helena lucas

Jan 31, 2018, 9:46:40 AM1/31/18
to ns-3-users

Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help me decipher this.
I'm using https://bitbucket.org/liptel/qkdnetsim and trying to build it.
I keep getting this error:
 ns-3 network failed. In the error message it specifies a path to the file that seems to be the issue (node.cc.1.o), however that folder doesn't actually contain that folder at all. Could this be the issue? I'm not all that familiar with waf so I may be getting this wrong, but would the solution be to download the ns-3 node.cc file into that folder and try to run again or is that not what I should do at all?
 Thanks

Tommaso Pecorella

Jan 31, 2018, 5:19:07 PM1/31/18
to ns-3-users
Hi,

the error is WAY above the lines you posted. Please check an online guide to understand how to read the compilation errors.

T.