Ns3 enodeb connects with 1 UE

Arpita Chopra

Jul 29, 2018, 11:35:57 AM7/29/18
to ns-3-users
Hello,

I am getting issue with enodeb and Ue connection. In this script 1 enodeb is connecting with 1 user, but i want to connect it with multiple user. Can anyone help me that where i am doing mistake.
Ltetest.cc
Message has been deleted

Arpita Chopra

Jul 30, 2018, 7:42:44 AM7/30/18
to ns-3-users
Now my script is working for multiple users, But next question i have is why i am getting SINR value same for all ues, However all ues are places at different place and different distance. How can i save position of ues??

Erdem Tuna

Jul 30, 2018, 11:05:22 AM7/30/18
to ns-3-users
I'm not sure but it looks you have commented out the propagation loss model in your script. Could that be the reason?

Arpita Chopra

Jul 30, 2018, 1:49:59 PM7/30/18
to ns-3-users
Thanks Erdem,

Now it is working for multiple Ues. The next thing is i want to log datarate and X-Y coordinate of ues and my sinr values are same throughout the simulation. If Ues are at different position then why SINR are same for each user?

Erdem Tuna

Jul 30, 2018, 2:28:03 PM7/30/18
to ns-3-users
You can use the following script to print out the location of the UEs with a variable frequency:

"""
for(int i = 0; i < numPrints; i++)
  {
   Simulator::Schedule(Seconds(i*simTime/numPrints), &PrintPosition, ueNodes.Get(0));
  }
"""

Did you enable any pathloss model in your script?

Erdem Tuna

Jul 30, 2018, 2:29:54 PM7/30/18
to ns-3-users
As callback function, you can use the following for the aforementioned for loop:
"""
void
PrintPosition(Ptr<Node> node)
{
  Ptr<MobilityModel> model = node->GetObject<MobilityModel> ();
  NS_LOG_UNCOND("Position = " << model->GetPosition() << " at time " << Simulator::Now().GetSeconds());
}
"""

Arpita Chopra

Jul 30, 2018, 2:35:47 PM7/30/18
to ns-3-users
Thanks Erdem,

I will try this. Why I am getting same value for SINR as UES are at different places.
sinr.png
sim.png

Erdem Tuna

Jul 30, 2018, 3:11:13 PM7/30/18
to ns-3-users
Hi Arpita,

Did you enable any pathloss model in your script?

Arpita Chopra

Jul 30, 2018, 10:40:52 PM7/30/18
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Erdem,

Not yet.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Thanks & Regards,
Arpita Chopra

Message has been deleted

Arpita Chopra

Jul 30, 2018, 10:55:35 PM7/30/18
to ns-3-users
Can you suggest me why I am getting same SINR for all Ues?

Erdem Tuna

Jul 31, 2018, 3:23:55 AM7/31/18
to ns-3-users
Hi,

Maybe it is because you didn't enable pathloss model. But I'm not sure.

Arka Bhattacharjee

Sep 6, 2018, 5:45:38 AM9/6/18
to ns-3-users
Hello Arpita,
I am also trying to do something similar to you.I want to connect 50 Ues to 10 eNodeB.Can you share your updated script, where enodeB is connected with multiple user?It will be a great help.

Thanks in advance