Can't clone ns-3.19 (Installation of dce-linux-1.2)

Arun

Sep 14, 2014, 6:54:55 AM9/14/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys

The installation process of dce-linux-1.2 fails for me, when I try to execute "bake.py download". (It used to work before...)

">> Downloading ns-3.19 - Problem
 > Error:  Critical dependency, module "ns-3.19" failed
   For more information call Bake with --debug and/or -v, -vvv, for full verbose mode (bake --help) "

I then tried to manually clone the repository ("hg clone -U http://http://code.nsnam.org/ns-3.19") which fails too.

destination directory: ns-3.19
requesting all changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
transaction abort!
rollback completed
abort: connection ended unexpectedly

I'm writing to you, because I couldn't find anything on the web and wanted to know, if this is a known problem. (Something down? I can reach the web interface though.)

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Arun

Tommaso Pecorella

Sep 14, 2014, 10:26:38 AM9/14/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

it works for me. Please check again. If the problem persists, check your firewall configurations, it's the most common problem.

Cheers,

T.

Tom Henderson

Sep 14, 2014, 10:35:15 AM9/14/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
On 09/14/2014 07:26 AM, Tommaso Pecorella wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it works for me. Please check again. If the problem persists, check your
> firewall configurations, it's the most common problem.

The past few days I have experienced a couple of timeouts myself. They
are intermittent; if you experience it, try again in a little bit.

We're looking into some log messages arising from the timeouts.

- Tom

Arun

Sep 17, 2014, 4:24:52 PM9/17/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I can confirm that. It works sometimes -  but sometimes it doesn't.

Cheers,
Arun