How to create inter-channel interference in OfdmSpectrumWifi and lr-wpan

Chih-Mo Li

Aug 21, 2014, 5:29:50 PM8/21/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear friend,

I would take this two different module to create inter-channel interference.

But now, my OfdmSpectrumWifi's  and lr-wpan's architecture is this:

And I couldn't see anything in LrWpanInterferenceHelper . Can someone teach me how to do that...?

My code resource is this

Thanks

Regards

Chih-Mo Li
adhoc-aloha-ideal-phy-with-wsn.cc

Tommaso Pecorella

Aug 21, 2014, 7:22:56 PM8/21/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm sorry to say this, but the main issue is in WiFi. The WiFi module is not using the Spectrum module. As a consequence, it will not cause (or receive) interference from the lr-wpan module.
We're working on the lr-wpan part, but the WiFi part is and will be THE issue.

Cheers,

T.