How to convert the old code which was used before in NS3. 26 version using Ubuntu 14 OS to new Ubuntu version and also in latest version of NS3 below is the code details given please help me out

Dhanush Shetty

May 25, 2024, 12:07:44 PMMay 25
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pranitabhide Bhide <pranita...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 28, 2024, 12:49
Subject: Code Files
To: Dhanush Shetty <shettyd...@gmail.com>

Smart_Contract_based_Authentication.cc-
Federated_Intrusion_Detection_System.cc-

Tommaso Pecorella

May 25, 2024, 8:01:03 PMMay 25
to ns-3-users
I'd suggest a multi-stage approach:
  1. Read the posting guidelines,
  2. Avoid writing a message with everything in the subject and nothing in the body - it disqualify the sender,
  3. Find the missing headers and modules - the sources use headers that are not part of ns-3 (and have never been part of ns-3). Without them proceeding further is pointless,
  4. Follow the installation guidelines and install a recent ns-3 version (ns-3 has a manual, and even an installation guide),
  5. Compile the sources, and find the compilation errors. For each error fix it by checking the examples and the changeling files in ns-3 (where you'll find what did change between releases),
  6. Run the examples, and find where the remaining problems are,
  7. Repeat point 1, 2, and 3.
  8. Use a debugger.
and remember that nobody can help you in fixing custom models that have never been shared with the community.
For support on those you must contact the original authors.

Dhanush Shetty

May 30, 2024, 11:31:58 PMMay 30
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
How to convert the old code which was used before in NS3.26 version using Ubuntu 14.04 OS to new Ubuntu version and also in latest version of NS3 below is the code details given please help me out. I m getting errors while using it in new version of NS3 and in OS system.
Smart_Contract_based_Authentication.cc-
Federated_Intrusion_Detection_System.cc-

Tommaso Pecorella

May 31, 2024, 3:12:47 AMMay 31
to ns-3-users
As I previously mentioned, you did not attach the libraries that your old code was using and you're not telling us the errors you see in the compiler (or execution).
As a consequence, the best suggestion we can give is very generic, like "read the changelings in ns-3" or "use a debugger" - or witty answers like "with calm and patience".
Message has been deleted