Resource Allocation Scheme in NS-3

Hassam Mughal

Oct 11, 2019, 11:42:42 AM10/11/19
to ns-3-users
Greetings Everyone!)
I have a query, is it possible to implement a task scheduling service that allocates resources (multiple wireless communication technologies based on available bandwidth and mobility and link lifetime based prediction)? Should I use DCE for this? or any other Networking Simulator that can be used. I am considering a mobile ad hoc cloud to perform this resource allocation dynamically on the arrival of each task (data transfer) request.
Any guidelines or help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Thanks