Priority Set Scheduler LTE

Bektaş Şahin

Jun 19, 2014, 2:08:52 PM6/19/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all;

I am trying to simulate a scenario where a number of users will run TCP application and another number of users UDP. I will assign a certain QCI value to both groups but also I will divide one application in order to see the effect of scheduler prioritization. (Like 10 UDP users and 10 TCP Prio 1, 10 TCP prio 2). However I do not see any significant difference in their throughputs. I expect to see, after a certain number of users, priority 1 will have more throughput then the second group. I also tried to set nMux variable of Pss scheduler to be the number of users that I expect to be prioritized still no difference. Any idea about why this might happen? Or at least can someone give me a clue about how to prioritize them with respect to QCI values?

Regards
Bektas Sahin

Sai Charan

Dec 17, 2014, 3:58:42 AM12/17/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bektas Sahin,

          i think the following link can help you...

                         http://www.nsnam.org/docs/models/html/lte-user.html

           please use pss-mac-scheduler to observe the changes

Regards
Sai Charan