How to get RSSI and Time of Arrival (ToA) from an moving UE ?

Allen Hsu

Feb 21, 2015, 12:59:11 PM2/21/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
I'm implementing a positioning method with 1 building 1 UE 4eNBs
Here are some problems that I encountered and codes that I've tried.
Any help would be appreciated.

First I need to get RSSI for each eNBs, I already have RSRQ and RSRP from LteUePhy/ReportUeMeasurements
By searching archives and Documents, I know that
 RSRQ=K*RSRP/RSSI , where K is the number of RBs ,and LTE module set K=25 by default
Can I just simply get RSSI = 25*RSRP/RSRQ ? Do I need to convert between db/dbm?

Second, I wnat an UE that moving along a path that required , here's my code (at attachment Line 95 )
mobility.SetMobilityModel("ns3::WaypointMobilityModel");
mobility.Install(ueNodes);
Ptr<WaypointMobilityModel> m= DynamicCast<WaypointMobilityModel>( ueNodes.Get(0)->GetObject<MobilityModel>());
  m->SetPosition(Vector (0, 0, 0.5));
  Waypoint wpt5 (Seconds (1), Vector (15, 15, 0.5));
  m->AddWaypoint(wpt5);
  Waypoint wpt10 (Seconds (1.2), Vector (30,30,0.5));
  m->AddWaypoint(wpt10);
But the output from ReportUeMeasurements (RSRP & RSRQ) didn't change at all,

Last, I need to get Time of Arrival to estimate UE distance from eNBs,
but I have no idea after searching in archives and documents, could you please provide me some hint ?
example.cc