Re: Wireless Network Emulation in Virtualized Environment with ns-3

Message has been deleted

Konstantinos

Jun 1, 2015, 1:18:25 PM6/1/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com, chasem...@gmail.com
Hi Chasm

Have you studied the NS-3 documentation?

Regards,
K.

On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 5:14:09 PM UTC+1, Chasm wrote:

Does anyone have any good resources on emulating a 802.11 wireless network using ns-3 in a virtualized Linux environment for the purpose of experimenting with various wireless tools?

Specifically, I need to be able to:

- Create a virtualized wireless network topology (including nodes, links, queues, routing, etc.)

- —Create a simulated Data Demand on the Network (simulating traffic from web browsers, FTP transfers, Peer-to-Peer Searching and Downloads, On--Off Data Sources, etc)

- Control the Simulation

- Interact with the emulated wireless network (simulation) from a separate Linux box that is able to monitor traffic, etc.

Resources that  I have found that are similar to what I am trying to do are:
http://www.comsys.rwth-aachen.de/fileadmin/papers/2011/2011-weingaertner-simutools-wifi-emu_camera-ready.pdf

Thank you!
Message has been deleted