iPhone 6 and iPad PRO Releases

cock...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2014, 6:23:35 AM8/4/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Dear All Friends;

iPhone 6 release date, news and rumors

The new iPhone could be one of the most pivotal devices in the Cupertino brand's history - with the iPhone 5S andiPhone 5C simple updates to previous models, there's a lot of pressure heaped on the iPhone 6.

As per usual, the internet is awash with rumor, speculation and downright lies over this next-generation handset, which is why we spend our time trawling through each nugget of info, debating its merits and curating it into this easy-to-read hub for all things iPhone 6.

According to a survey of 4109 US consumers the iPhone 6 is the most anticipated Apple smartphone ever, with interest easily outstripping that of the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5.

We've already been given a small sneak peak at what Apple may have in store for us on the iPhone 6 thanks to the announcement of iOS 8 at WWDC - from a bigger screen and camera to health monitoring and more storage.

What iOS 8 tells us about the iPhone 6

Some of you might have been expecting the iPhone 6 to have debuted in 2013, but given the iPhone's history - from the 3G onwards, there's always been a half-step S model before the next numbered iPhone - we were never going to get the 6 until 2014.In fact, it will technically be the iPhone 8 when it finally launches... but hey, who's counting these days? It's unlikey to arrive alongside the new iPad, which is expected a few weeks later in October.

And  iPad Pro

Rumors have also suggested Apple is planning to add a larger iPad to its tablet lineup, which currently comprises the 9.7-inch iPad Air and the 7.9-inch iPad mini. The "iPad Pro" or "iPad Maxi" as it has been called is rumored to include a larger 12.9-inch display, which would be most similar in size to the current 13.3-inch MacBook Air. Based on display panels currently under development in the supply chain, research firm DisplaySearch believes that the larger iPad could ship with a display with a resolution of 2732 x 2048 and 265 pixels-per-inch (ppi).

Who We are ?

Cocktails Development has been founded in April 2014. We make new developments, reviews, and look new technologies, and sharing with friends; How to do items, hints, tips and tricks. We located in Turkey and creating a new office with over the 20+ computers/tablets/mobile phones/game consoles. We will review all new software, games, and many new items are in our devices, and share with our all subscribers. We will save money from advertisements, sponsores and other places. If you need join our team or make sharehold, please contact with us.  We will be  No.1 around the world, and around the YouTube all other pages. We believe and confidence ourselves. Thank you,

cocktadev.com

Apple imesagge

Açıklama: Açıklama: Açıklama: C:\Users\FATIH\Desktop\Messages-icon.png

ask

WhatsApp

Açıklama: Açıklama: Açıklama: C:\Users\FATIH\Desktop\Whatsapp-icon.png

ask

Skype

Açıklama: Açıklama: Açıklama: C:\Users\FATIH\Desktop\Skype-icon.png

cocktadev

Official e-mail

Açıklama: Açıklama: Açıklama: C:\Users\FATIH\Desktop\ios7-mail-icon.png

ask