TCP big Delay Packet Loss

Mattia

Apr 7, 2019, 6:26:24 PM4/7/19
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I'm working with TCP and I'm trying to simulate a simple satellite connection.

My network topology is:

t1----r1----d1----sat----d2----r2----t2

The connections between the sat node and the two dishes (d1 and d2) should have a large delay to simulate a GEO satellite connection.

The problem is: a large amount of packets gets dropped, but I cannot trace it, neither with the FlowMonitor class nor with the logs.

My question is: where do the packets get dropped and how can I avoid the packet loss.

I attached my code example where it's easy to see that 1750218000 Bytes are sent and only 1228000 Bytes are received.

Thanks for your help.

Mattia
sat.cc
Message has been deleted

M.A. Yousuf

Mar 9, 2020, 4:46:39 PM3/9/20
to ns-3-users
Hi,
I am also working on a similar topic. Could you please share your source code with me, please.  This file is not working.
It would be a great help if you could share your source code with me.
my email address is bappy....@gmail.com
Thank you in advance sir.