Packet drop in XG-PON - LTE

yu na

Feb 16, 2015, 3:37:04 AM2/16/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am trying to simulate a PON-LTE network using XG-PON module and LTE module.
I want to generate traffic between RH and UE in the topology like below.

=======
RH - OLT - ONU - PGW - eNB - UE
=======

I confirmed that packets are correctly forwarded between RH - PGW and ONU - UE.
When pacekts are sent from UE to ONU, from ONU to UE, from RH to PGW, and from PGW to RH, all packets are forwarded.

However, all packets are dropped when packets are sent from RH to UE, or from UE to RH.
It seems that packets drop at XG-PON, but I have not figured out why.
The attached files are logs when test nodes are connected to PGW.
I think the network topology and routing is OK.

Anyone know why packets drop and how to fix it?

Thank you in advance.
Yu

stats.txt
IP tables.txt