Segmentation error in DCE

Hans van den Bogert

Aug 19, 2014, 11:31:18 AM8/19/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
I’m encountering an error when trying to run my own executable in DCE, I’ve compiled the binary with -fPIC and -pie, perhaps the error is familiar to someone and knows a solution or ways to start debugging this:

[Switching to Thread 0x7ffff7fba700 (LWP 16404)]
0x00007ffff7b5d542 in ns3::SharedLibrary::CalcDepth (this=0x0, max=9, mapScanned=...) at ../model/elf-ldd.cc:231
231 if (m_depth >= 0)

Thanks

Hajime Tazaki

Sep 4, 2014, 8:17:36 PM9/4/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

I didn't find a reason on that issue. thank you for
reporting.

could you try to log with enabling 'ElfLdd' component ?

NS_LOG=ElfLdd ./waf --run (you script name)

or

NS_LOG=ElfLdd ./waf --run (you script name) --command-template="gdb --args %s"

-- Hajime

At Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:33:43 +0200,

Hans van den Bogert

Sep 8, 2014, 12:49:53 PM9/8/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
I can no longer reproduce this one, will set to 'complete' for now