INQUIRES: WHICH PRODUCT(S) DO I NEED FOR UNIVERSITY WIFI

ken...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2018, 9:47:44 AM11/12/18
to ns-3-users
Good day all,

Please, in case this is not the right place for my questions...  sorry.  But, I will appreciate answers if it is.

Kindly consider the following points;

a. We want to deploy a VOIP solution for a university. Our intent is to use wifi signal from a cisco router .. dual band ( 2.4GHz AND 5GHz ).

b. We have a single tower (about 30m tall) on a specific location to host all radios/ access points/ antennas that we may need. We want a 360 degree coverage of the wifi signal at a radius of 1km - 2km (line of sight) with great signal strength round this perimeter.

c. We are sticking to the design described in point(b.) above because we are mindful of - (i.) Security Cost (ii.) Power supply cost

d. Please note that there are buildings and trees within the university compound... and I need great signal strength even inside the buildings.

Could you please share any device / combination of devices that we can use to achieve our need?

Regards