wifi-example-db.sh command exited with code 255

Félix Jesús Villanueva

Jan 27, 2015, 7:35:53 AM1/27/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
hi, I installed ns3.21 , I have executed sucessfully the tests, however, when I run the wifi-example-db.sh script, the build part is finished sucessfully but then I got a misterious "command exited with code 255" error for all distances and iterations, of course no data or graphic is generated from the simulation.

Any idea? Thanks

Tommaso Pecorella

Jan 27, 2015, 8:48:31 AM1/27/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

perhaps you are launching the script from the wrong directory.
You need to go into the example directory and launch the script from there.

Hope this helps,

T.

Félix Jesús Villanueva

Jan 27, 2015, 11:11:35 AM1/27/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tommaso for your help, but I'm launching the script from the example directory.

Tommaso Pecorella

Jan 27, 2015, 4:16:31 PM1/27/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

sorry, I didn't open the script and I should have.
By chance, before the mysterious "command exited with code 255" line, is there another line saying something like "ERROR: This script requires ####" ?
Because it should say that before exiting with code 255.

T.

Félix Jesús Villanueva

Jan 28, 2015, 3:52:34 AM1/28/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi again, There was no ERROR about requeriments, however effectively was a dependency problem, I had installed the sqlite3 package but not the libraries,  It seems that sqlite3-dev package (in debian) was the problem, I already execute the example successfully.

Thanks for your help.

Félix Jesús Villanueva Molina
Associate Professor
University of Castilla-La Mancha