Setslot dose not wrok,backoff time is wrong

ad Lee

May 31, 2016, 11:07:21 AM5/31/16
to ns-3-users, sebastie...@gmail.com, tomm...@gmail.com
I find when I set the Standard 802.11ac which slot = 9us, but I find out the backtime is wrong
because, the slot is not 9us.
at beginning , the slottime equls 9us,  but when the sta first associate ap, the slottime is set 20us again.

so I trace the code:
ap-wifi-mac.cc line 795 :              m_stationManager->AddSupportedErpSlotTime (from, capabilities.IsShortSlotTime () && isErpStation);

802.11ac sta is not isErpStation, so dont support erp slot time.
the attachment is my log, when NS_LOG='RegularWifiMac=level_all|*'

can somebody make a patch?  I am a new guy using programming in command line

slottime.txt

ad Lee

May 31, 2016, 11:11:43 AM5/31/16
to ns-3-users, sebastie...@gmail.com, tomm...@gmail.com
you can find that in "slottime.txt", line 192, the slottime has been seted to 2000ns ---------"102400us 0 RegularWifiMac:SetSlot(0x97b6460, +20000.0ns"

在 2016年5月31日星期二 UTC+8下午11:07:21,ad Lee写道: