Packet Trace Error while Sending the Packet

Hassam Mughal

Jun 3, 2020, 6:08:00 AM6/3/20
to ns-3-users
Greetings everyone!

I am trying to run the on off application on custom time in simulation. The packets to be sent have packet size = 1024. However, the packets are not being sent and I am getting SIGSEGV, segmentation fault error. Following are the code snippets and log and debug pics;

In my case, I am trying to count the sequence number of each packet at each node, therefore I have converted m_seq to int array and passing the node id to it.

Any help or guidance in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Best Regards,
Hassam

V Balasubramanian

Jun 3, 2020, 4:15:11 PM6/3/20
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
There is a segfault. The memory location you are trying to access is probably busy or not assigned. You will have to check that.

Venkat
PhD Computer Engineering
School of Electrical, Computer, and Energy Engineering (ECEE)
Arizona State University

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---