Including SON Primtives (in LTE Network) : Load Information and Resource Status Update

anand patel

Aug 28, 2019, 7:19:55 AM8/28/19
to ns-3-users
Hello NS3 users,

                            I am simulating LTE + EPC model, Doing X2 based handover using RSRQ based algorithm. And analyzing  RSRP,RSRQ values for serving and neighboring cells. Also, I would like to use SON primitives in my code. I get description from the documentation which is attached below. But I didn't understand what exactly I should do. Can anyone look into it and help me to figure out ?  Thank you in advance.

https://www.nsnam.org/docs/models/html/lte-design.html#x2-c-son-primitives