Shraddha Naik

Apr 22, 2015, 12:10:46 AM4/22/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
can someone please give me a source code to evaluate performance of aodv protocol based on overhead and delay in ns3.19.

Tommaso Pecorella

Apr 22, 2015, 2:24:36 AM4/22/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Translated:

my job is to evaluate the performance of aodv. In particular the metrics to be used are delay and overhead.
Can someone do my job for me ?
I will be paid (or I'll pass a test) and all you'll have is a "thanks".

Answer: how hard should we laugh ?

Sorry, but I'm sick of questions like these. My colleagues say that I should simply ignore idiotic questions, but I think that they should deserve an explanation, also for the other readers.
We are here to help with ns-3 issues, NOT to do other people's job.

T.