flow monitor in each eNB

Dick

Jul 2, 2016, 12:40:56 PM7/2/16
to ns-3-users
Hi everyone,
    I used the scheme in lena-dual-stripe.c to transmit data between UEs and remote host.
    Just like this:  UEs <-> eNBs <-> remote host
    And then I get the total throughput by using flow monitor, but I want to know how much throughput does each eNB have. Is there any record about the IP of middle node in a flow? Or other ways to do that? I will be grateful for any help. Thanks

Tommaso Pecorella

Jul 3, 2016, 10:56:42 AM7/3/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

FlowMonitor measures the end-to-end throughput, each eNB is just a node in between.
Even though FlowMonitor  will give you some data about the throughput of the middle nodes, it is not guaranteed to be fully accurate when packets are fragmented.
I'd suggest to just sum all the throughputs of the nodes associated with each eNB.

T.