multi line chart using NS3!

armin.f...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2017, 4:46:53 PM6/27/17
to ns-3-users
How people draw multi line charts for their ns3 researches?!
I mean like comparing 4 protocols based on PDR and node numbers, like this
I googled a lot I haven't found the answer yet
Capture.PNG

armin.f...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2017, 4:48:36 PM6/27/17
to ns-3-users
highcharts?! how!?

Varun Reddy

Jun 27, 2017, 5:49:17 PM6/27/17
to ns-3-users
You would have to create different data sets (each corresponding to a line) and then add them to the same plot file.

The datasets would be of type Gnuplot2dDataset and the plot file is of course, type Gnuplot.

Varun

armin.f...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2017, 5:38:16 AM6/28/17
to ns-3-users
thanks mate, an example would be much appreciated!

Varun Reddy

Jun 28, 2017, 1:27:58 PM6/28/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

https://www.nsnam.org/docs/manual/html/gnuplot.html

As I mentioned, just try adding more than 1 dataset to the same plot file. It should work.

Varun

Armin Fisher

Jul 18, 2017, 10:13:12 AM7/18/17
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com