Sending variable packet size from Phy

taqi raza

Jun 3, 2015, 1:22:57 AM6/3/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using Lena EPC example. to change the packet size at run time. I want to report custom packet size to PDCP layer.

In the LTE-UE-PHY.cc, I have added following:

void
LteUePhy::PhyPduReceived (Ptr<Packet> p) // I will not use Ptr "p", instead i will provide pointer to my new packet
{
//Below code allows to send 100 byte payload packet to upper layers

  Ptr<Packet> p1 = Create<Packet> (100); // creates the packet with payload of 100 byte (as per packet constructor definition)

m_uePhySapUser->ReceivePhyPdu (p1);

}

But I get zero bytes at PDCP layer. Can you please help me to understand where I have made mistake.

thanks
taqi