NetAnim make command enters infinite warning loop

MB

Sep 17, 2014, 5:48:52 AM9/17/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,
Can anyone help me to properlly install NetAnim for NS3. I followed the steps given "http://www.nsnam.org/wiki/NetAnim_3.104" I installed all prerequisites but when execute make command the I get into an infinite warning loop. Please see the attachment.
Also can we use NetAnim in eclipse?
Thanks in advance.
warning.png

John Abraham

Sep 17, 2014, 8:29:53 AM9/17/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
1. It would be better to use qtcreator instead of Eclipse for Qt applications like NetAnim
2. you might need to re-check your system-clock.

Message has been deleted

MB

Sep 18, 2014, 2:09:17 AM9/18/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com