GSoC 2023

Tommaso Pecorella

Feb 22, 2023, 1:18:55 PM2/22/23
to ns-3-users
Dear ns-3 users,
we're happy to announce that ns-3 has been accepted as a GSoC org for the 2023 program.

This means that we're officially part of GSoC, and students can start preparing their submissions (the project submission period is between March 20 and April 4).

Perspective candidates are strongly encouraged to reach us here, and ask any questions. We can't review your proposal or give feedbacks, but we'll help on anything else (proposals feedbacks are allowed between the idea submission and April 4th.).

Useful links:
Let the program starts, and may the fork be with you.

Tommaso Pecorella

Feb 22, 2023, 1:28:35 PM2/22/23
to ns-3-users
BTW, the easiest way to reach us for GSoC-related questions is though Zulip: https://ns-3.zulipchat.com

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 12, 2023, 7:49:32 PM3/12/23
to ns-3-users

Just a friendly reminder that GoSC 2023 proposal submission will be open between MARCH 20 and APRIL 04.

Whoever plans to submit a proposal should plan ahead, the clock is ticking.