Lena for Coverage and Capacity Optimization

Ibrahim Kiremitci

Apr 18, 2014, 4:48:09 AM4/18/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I am working on a Self-Organizing-Network project and specifically interested in Coverage Optimization. I was using Vienna Simulator which is specialized on LTE but I have difficulties on finding some specific measurements or details related LTE specs in there so planning to migrate to a better simulator and I came up to Lena. I just tried to examine on the antenna model and couldn't see any electrical-tilt information. (There are just angle informations on the cartesian and I feel like they are not necessarily corresponding to the electrical tilt). What do you suggest, do you think I can handle the tilt problem or maybe it exists but I couldn't find out it?

Regards,
ibrahim