problem in simple-wireless-tdma

Enakshi Jana

Aug 4, 2015, 4:26:54 AM8/4/15
to ns-3-users
Hi all,

 I have downloaded  simple-wireless-tdma from following link

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ns-3-users/9ZD8VVXQP5s

 and configure ns3.19 for the same and successfully run the example tdma-example.cc with default configuration but csv file shows 0 packet received.I try to change different parameter used in this example but no packet received after any modification. But when used wifi mac it works fine and packet received also.Please help me how to set parameter for TDMA mac for receiving packet.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Thanks,
Enakshi

Tommaso Pecorella

Aug 4, 2015, 6:00:57 AM8/4/15
to ns-3-users
Hi,

yes, I see that you are posting in a short time the same question. Please consider that it's August, people could be on holidays, we're not paid to give help and, most important...
1) TDMA isn't a ns-3 supported module. We can not help on unsupported stuff, and this is even more true when...
2) You're using a very old ns-3 release (3.19), when we're at 3.23. Replicating an error on an old ns-3 release is next to impossible.

Unfortunately, I do not have any spare time to debug and fix an unsupported. module. Moreover, the problem of zero-received packets have been already ponited out in the previous thread.

My suggestion is: do your best to understand what the problem is and to fix the module. if you'll succeed, share the results on the original thread along with the full code.

T.