simulation scripts that use dce helper and quagga helper

El Abdellaouy Hanane

Apr 8, 2014, 1:51:35 PM4/8/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm trying to simulate an adhoc network running OSPF routing protocol, to do so I just modify the "wifi-simple-adhoc-grid.cc" that was initially using OLSR, I put the modified script in ns-3.19/scratch, it's the right directory ? because I cannot find a scratch folder in under ns-3-dce !!

Can you help please ?

Emilio Mancini

Apr 9, 2014, 4:13:10 AM4/9/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

in DCE, you can use the directory "myscript". Just put your source code there.

Another option is to integrate it in Waf. In this case you need to update the file wscript, adding few lines. This may give you more flexibility. For example, the following lines in wscript add the reference to dce-wifi-ccnx example:

    module.add_example(needed = ['core', 'internet', 'dce', 'point-to-point', 'netanim', 'mobility', 'wifi', 'network'],
    target
='bin/dce-wifi-ccnx',
    source
=['example/ccnx/dce-wifi-ccnx.cc'])

In your case, it could be:
    module.add_example(needed = ['core', 'internet', 'dce', 'point-to-point', 'netanim', 'mobility', 'wifi', 'network'],
    target
='bin/wifi-simple-adhoc-grid',
    source
=['example/wifi-simple-adhoc-grid.cc'])