plc in ns3

omowunmi longe

Mar 18, 2014, 10:31:15 AM3/18/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Please I tried to build plc module into ns3 from Fariba and Lutz, i have placed it in the right directory (src), installed boost and when i build my ns3.16 using ./waf all other modules were displayed as usual after build but plc was not in the list. Pls what do I do?

Konstantinos

Mar 18, 2014, 10:33:20 AM3/18/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Does the PLC module that you added (source code), contain a wscript file?
Please refer to the documentation on the process of adding a new module in NS-3

omowun...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2014, 11:45:02 AM3/18/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Yes the plc contain a wscript. Pls what should I do with it.
O.M. Longe

From: Konstantinos <dinos.k...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 07:33:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: plc in ns3

Konstantinos

Mar 18, 2014, 11:54:45 AM3/18/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com, omowun...@gmail.com
When you add a new module or update the wscript file of an existing one, you should re-configure NS-3; using the "./waf configure" with any options you normally use.