RateChange callback not called in the example on rate-adaption?

Rémy Grünblatt

Feb 7, 2019, 8:18:59 AM2/7/19
to ns-3-users
Hello,
I'm trying to run unmodified "/examples/wireless/rate-adaptation-distance.cc", and especially have the RateChange callback data output on some standard output.
I did a  `export NS_LOG=RateAdaptationDistance=level_info` before launching waf on the rate-adaption-distance.cc file I copied to my scratch directory, but no output is generated.

Is this because no RateChange is detected? If yes, would it be possible to know why? (The default station manager is minstrel ht, which should at least try look-around change in the transmit rate).

Thanks,
Rémy