access log information

csetea...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2014, 6:56:04 AM3/30/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have used  the a2-a4 handover algorithm , which is being used to determine whether a particular handover has to take place in another main.cc file which is present in scratch folder. My query is How to access the log information that is being used in the a2-a4-handover -algorithm. will it be present in the log information of the main.cc file where i have used the handover algorithim?

Thanks in advance

Konstantinos

Mar 30, 2014, 7:21:55 AM3/30/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please consider reading the documentation w.r.t. Logging

You can enable the log component of a2-a4-algorithm and see the logs of that component.

TeamIG08 G08

Mar 30, 2014, 7:23:35 AM3/30/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your prompt reply :)