Bug report on "FindImsiForEnb" and "FindImsiForUe"

John Young

Oct 31, 2016, 3:25:03 AM10/31/16
to ns-3-users
In lte-stats-calculator.cc
It seems when a Enb related event is looking imsi,  the path would always contain "LteEnbPhy" and would never contain "LteUePhy". Similarly, when an Ue related event is looking for imsi, the path would always contain "LteUePhy". Thus the judge here seems unnecessary.

By the way,
the if statement "if (path.find ("/UlPhyTransmission"))" will always be true.
Perhaps it should be
            if (path.find ("/UlPhyTransmission")!=std::string::npos)
otherwise no matter whether the string is matched, it would go into the first branch.

Tommaso Pecorella

Oct 31, 2016, 9:27:27 AM10/31/16
to ns-3-users, bboj...@cttc.es
Thanks for the heads up John, I'll put Biljana in the loop.
You may also want to fill a bug in our Bugzilla.

Cheers,

T.

John Young

Nov 3, 2016, 8:25:05 AM11/3/16
to ns-3-users, bboj...@cttc.es
Ok, thanks.

在 2016年10月31日星期一 UTC+8下午9:27:27,Tommaso Pecorella写道: