Aishwarya A

May 17, 2018, 12:53:09 AM5/17/18
to ns-3-users
Hi friends.....

        is there any possibility in ns3 to configure different hardware capabilities of a node like memory capacity, cpu speed etc... in ns3? I want to configure the nodes as different types of devices such as laptops, smart phones, etc....can any one help me with ideas.....Thanks in advance....

Aishwarya A

May 31, 2018, 6:24:48 AM5/31/18
to ns-3-users
I tried to configure two types of devices with different mobility, and energy levels. and on running the script, i got the following error.

Command ['/home/aishwarya/ns-3-dev/build/scratch/hetero1'] terminated with signal SIGIOT. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf --run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>").

i cannot identify what the problem is.....can anyone help me with ideas....thanks in advance