NS3::Does LTE module supports in simulating EPC security related projects?

pavan kumar reddy kunditipadugu

Jul 3, 2014, 2:26:39 PM7/3/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Team,

I Pavan Kumar Reddy a Post Graduation student from National Institute of Technology Karnataka, India. I'm a beginner to NS3. At present I'm doing literature survey on finding security weaknesses in LTE for my Major Project. After finding an idea or a good IEEE paper, I need to implement it using a simulator. So, kindly let me know whether LTE module in NS3 supports security related implementations or not??

The answer to this question will help me in selecting NS3 or not..!!

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Reddy K

Dhanuja Elizabeth Thomas

Feb 28, 2016, 12:26:33 PM2/28/16
to ns-3-users
Did you implement it? Did you implement EPS-AKA in NS-3 for LTE?