How to avoid interference between two Enb?

許朝評

Oct 23, 2014, 7:28:19 AM10/23/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone

There are two Enbs and 10 Ues in my simulation.And I use the friipropogation path loss model to run my simulation.

Then I found the problem when I check the receive packets.I send 1000  packets from Enb to Ues,but I always got 799 packets which is the max number of rxpackets in 10 ues.

I think it's because Enbs use the same frequency.Then I try use two frequency in two Enbs.The UlEarfcn is 18100 and 18200,DlEarfcn is 100 and 200.

But it doesn't work. When I open two Enb, there are many packets will lost.If I only open one Enb and make every user attach to it, the throughput will be better than open two Enb.

I can;t find out where is the problem....

Does anyone have idea?