problem with dce-wifi-ccnx.cc

Olfa ben Rhayem

Apr 3, 2014, 7:04:00 AM4/3/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

please,
My goal is to evaluate streaming video transmission over MANET by using CCNx
i'M BEGUNNER IN dce-ccnX
I try to simulate  this file http://code.nsnam.org/ns-3-dce/diff/e745ad39c593/example/ccnx/dce-wifi-ccnx.cc#l1.426
but i get this error in the attached picture
Please anyone could help if i'm in the right way. And could you brievely expline to me the objective of DCE with CCNx.
thank you in advance
look forward to hearing from you.

Olfa ben Rhayem

Apr 3, 2014, 7:33:26 AM4/3/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Pleaaaaaaaaaase i neeed your help

Emilio Mancini

Apr 3, 2014, 7:48:29 AM4/3/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
as the error says the dce-wifi-ccnx example is not there. Please *read and understand* the output and the documentation. The available example are listed in the output.

Try to reinstall as the following  (using an already installed bake instance, as in the manual):

mkdir dce
 cd dce

~/bake/bake.py configure -e dce-linux-1.2
 bake deploy

Then go in source/ns-3-dce and run the examples as in the documentation.

Note that after the installation of the dependencies, DCE does not need to run as root. Note also that you can always take one of the existing examples and use it as starting point.

Olfa ben Rhayem

Apr 3, 2014, 9:02:30 AM4/3/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

i get the following error : attached picture

Olfa ben Rhayem

Apr 3, 2014, 9:06:05 AM4/3/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
it is ok now;
i missed to put bake/bake.py
because the folder bake is under th DCE :)
i will try again, hope it will run succefully

Olfa ben Rhayem

Apr 3, 2014, 1:11:23 PM4/3/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
unfortuantely, i had always the same error :(