KS

Apr 15, 2020, 6:35:10 AM4/15/20
to ns-3-users
Hello,

I am trying to calculate SINR at the physical layer. However, interference in yanswifichannel is always zero anyone has any idea how to fix this issue?
I am using ieee802.11p  channel.

KS

Apr 15, 2020, 6:37:38 AM4/15/20
to ns-3-users
I followed this thread: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ns-3-users/eLAgrrd1aw4/abcX6VU3AgAJ
However, it is calculating only SNR not SINR!

Edivaldo

Apr 15, 2020, 11:02:52 PM4/15/20
to ns-3-users
Hello, KS.

I don't know if that's what you need, but take a look at these codes that calculate and show the signal strength.

I'm looking at the examples in \ns-3.3 \examples\wireless\power-adaptation-interference.cc and power-adaptation-distance.cc. These have some coding (such as classes and functions) that involve transmission powers.

Hope it helps.

Health and Peace.

Regards,
Edivaldo

KS

Apr 17, 2020, 7:34:13 AM4/17/20
to ns-3-users
Okay, thank you for your help I will take a look at them!