laa-wifi-indoor models

m.alh...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2017, 6:22:42 PM10/5/17
to ns-3-users
  Hello,

When we use laa-wifi-indoor scenario there are three models: Default, DutyCycle, and Lbt.

 I know that if we we use the two operators as:
1) LTE and WiFi we should use DutyCycle.
2) LAA and WiFi we should use Lbt.

My question is if i wanna use WiFi and WiFi, which model that should i use?. This means if configure the two operators as WiFi networks then we DO NOT use the LBT scenario helper, id that right?

Tom Henderson

Oct 5, 2017, 6:42:33 PM10/5/17
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com, m.alh...@gmail.com
That parameter is ignored if you configure cellA and cellB both as wifi.

m.alh...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2017, 7:03:16 PM10/5/17
to ns-3-users
So, when we deploy the two networks as Wifi and Wifi. the coexistence follows which scenario helper?

Tom Henderson

Oct 6, 2017, 11:49:18 AM10/6/17
On 10/05/2017 04:03 PM, m.alh...@gmail.com wrote:
> So, when we deploy the two networks as Wifi and Wifi. the coexistence
> follows which scenario helper?

The same scenario helper is still used to set up the scenario, it's just
that the ConfigureWifiSta() or ConfigureWifiAp() methods are called for
both operator networks, instead of calling them for one network and
calling ConfigureLaa (or ConfigureLte) for the other network.