RSRQ measurement problem.

PING

Dec 5, 2019, 2:46:37 AM12/5/19
to ns-3-users
Hello,
I have a little problem with measure the RSRQ value,
the scratch is using ns3 lena-intercell-interference.cc.

In the scratch there are two enbs and two ues,
i set each ue is surround enb, and the radius is between 1-50m, as the picture1 shows,
the pathlossmodel is FriisPropagationLossModel.

The question is when i set the radius between 1-50m, it's RSRQ(imsi 1 -> cellid 2 & imsi 2 -> cellid 1) is really bad, as picture2 shows,
and when i set the radius between 100-150m, it's RSRQ(imsi 1 -> cellid 2 & imsi 2 -> cellid 1) is better, as picture3 shows,
so i think it's the cell interference, how can i reduce it?

If someone can give me some advice, i will be very thankful.
picture1.PNG
picture2.PNG
picture3.PNG