Can anyone please tell me how to calculate power transmitted and other attributes in a single AP wifi network

Shar Ma

Jun 13, 2014, 5:07:13 AM6/13/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
My problem is to simulate a network which has a single AP and has many clients roaming randomly getting data from the AP quite similar to a home wireless network.

In this simulation I have to find parameters for the "AP" as follows--
power consumed while transmitting
CPU Computation Power

 Also could anyone please tell me how to vary the data in the simulation(gradually increasing) that is being transmitted as it happens in real time with the clients having different demands varying with time because finally I have to plot the power vs data load graph for analysis.