DCE-ns3 and remainingAmpduDuratio>0 problem.

tina

Mar 8, 2019, 3:56:40 PM3/8/19
to ns-3-users
Hi all,

I am using dce-ns3. I encountered the error: assert failed. cond="remainingAmpduDuration > 0", file=../src/wifi/model/mac-low.cc, line=1719.
 I was searching in the forum and google,
I found that it was a bug before but then it solved in ns-3-dev and it is possible to use patches available in bugzilla 2421.

 Now that i am using dce, is it the same? Should i run dce-dev-ns3 instead of dce-ns3? if yes, then i don't know how should I run the program in dce? For example, I pasted the exe file in folder ns-3-dce/build/bin_dce but this folder doesn't exit in  ns-3-dev-dce.

could you please guide me?