Building-specific positioning methods

Dorra Boughzala

Jun 12, 2017, 6:15:11 AM6/12/17
to ns-3-users

Hello ,
I'm getting a little bit confused
which one to use ,even though in user documentation it's explained .
My test  case is
mainly about having an enb and an ap in each room of my building .

     1.
RandomRoomPositionAllocator
     2.
SameRoomPositionAllocator
     3.
FixedRoomPositionAllocator

I joined a  piece of code i made about BS mobilitly helper.

Much thanks to guide me ,
Best regards
BS_position_allocation.docx

Tommaso Pecorella

Jul 9, 2017, 10:16:47 AM7/9/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

You should first allocate the eNB with one allocator (let's say RandomRoomPositionAllocator) and then allocate the APs in the same rooms with SameRoomPositionAllocator.
SameRoomPositionAllocator constructor needs a NodeContainer in the constructor, and the positions it returns are in the same rooms of the nodes in the container you pass to it.

T.