802.11 PCF or HCCA

Sampath

Oct 19, 2017, 5:11:50 PM10/19/17
to ns-3-users
Hi Everyone,

Does the new release (3.27) has 802.11 point coordination function (PCF) or HCF Controlled Channel Access (HCCA) ?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Sampath

Rediet

Oct 20, 2017, 3:05:33 AM10/20/17
to ns-3-users
Hi Sampath,

No but Varun seems to be working on the subject (see https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ns-3-users/tmU2n2jNZM0).

BR,

Rediet

Sampath

Oct 20, 2017, 7:00:37 AM10/20/17
to ns-3-users
Hi Rediet,

Thanks a lot for directing me to the right place!

Best regards,
Sampath
Message has been deleted

Sebastien Deronne

Oct 21, 2017, 3:18:41 AM10/21/17
to ns-3-users
There will be a public repository on nsnam with our current PCF implementation by tomorrow at the latest. The idea is that Varun (+ anyone willing to contribute) works on top of it. We hope to have it fully ready for ns-3.28. Contribution for HCCA is also highly welcome.

Sampath

Oct 21, 2017, 6:19:46 PM10/21/17
to ns-3-users
Hi Sebastien,

That is great. I will be able to contribute as I am working on PCF/HCCA of the MAC protocol.

Best regards,
Sampath