Sending data from one netdevice to other netdevice of same node

karthik karra

Jun 7, 2016, 10:20:07 AM6/7/16
to ns-3-users
Hi All,

I have an AP with two interfaces 1. Wifi 2. CSMA.

I am able to receive the MGT_ASSOCIATION_REQUEST from mobile in the range of AP and print it from the "Receive" function in the "ap-wifi-mac.cc"

I need to send this header to CSMA net device from wifi net device of same AP for further processing.

So the problem I am facing is "How to send the request header from wifi interface to csma interface so that I can use for further processing?"

Is this ever possible?
I have tried an option of BridgeHelper(same LAN-got some wired errors-don't know whether correct or not) and few trial and error like trying to send packet from
"ap-wifi-mac.cc" but nothing worked out.

Any directions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Karra.