Losing WifiPhy tag in fd netdevice

wj

Feb 14, 2020, 3:16:58 AM2/14/20
to ns-3-users
Hi, currently, I 'm trying to combine WifiNetDevice with fd Netdevice. My goal is to use Ns3  to simulate the wifi device on two vm hosts, and use fd netdevice to communicate with each other.
I already could forward the packet of wifinetdevice to fd netdevice, and send the packet to another host (receiver) by fd netdevice, but I found that the packet tag is lost at receiver, so when packet is back to wifinetdevice from fd netdevice, there are errors occurred at WifiPhy::StartReceivePreambleAndHeader() like :

msg="Received Wi-Fi Signal with no WifiPhyTag", file=../src/wifi/model/wifi-phy.cc, line=2366
terminate called without an active exception
Command ['/home/wj/ns3_1/ns-allinone-3.29/ns-3.29/build/scratch/wifi-fd-netdevice-test-two-node', '--server'] terminated with signal SIGIOT. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf --run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>").

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.