Need help on PCAP tracing for LENA-x2-handover.cc

Danial Zakaria

May 2, 2014, 5:09:54 AM5/2/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I trying to run and want to trace the packet transmit and receive during the handover.
I have uncomment the line "p2ph.EnablePcapAll("Lena-x2-handover");" and get the pcap file.
But what I saw, there is only two IP's involved which is 1.0.0.2 and 7.0.0.2 .
My question is, how come I cannot find the transmit and receive packet involving the third IP which belong to the second eNodeB?
Each eNodeB should have different IP right? and the simulation have output the "Handover completed" message.
Anyone can explain whats wrong here? TQ