qoe-monitor-example-2

rajani

Mar 19, 2014, 10:49:02 PM3/19/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Respected Sir,
Hello
First of all thank for ur nice presentation on qoemonitor.
As in ur pdf titled A Tool for Multimedia Quality Assessment in NS3: QoE Monitor" Figure 6: PSNR and SSIM - Scenario 2 with UDP cross-tra ffic what are the values of various parameters u provided to get this figure pls tell me. Because when I change the values of parameters like ctInterPacketTime, ctPacketSize and ctMaxPackets  PSNR always remain 99.

Kindly help me in this regard,
Thanks in advance for the same

With regds
Rajani

rajani

Mar 21, 2014, 3:56:04 AM3/21/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Respected  Alessandro sir,

Pls help me in this regards

With regds
Rajani

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 21, 2014, 4:39:20 PM3/21/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the probability that Alessandro will read this message are quite low. Unless you send him a mail directly.
I'd suggest you to do that. Otherwise it's like launching a message in a bottle in a river with a stamp: "For Samuel O. Meone". Probability that the intended destination will read it: unlikely.

T.

rajani

Mar 21, 2014, 10:45:22 PM3/21/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tommaso,

Thank you, But I dont have a correct email Id of Alessandro.
If you know his correct mail Id, Kindly help me in this regards

With regds
Rajani Gupta

rajani

Mar 25, 2014, 1:28:49 AM3/25/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear ns3 user,
pls help me in regarding qoe monitor example query.

with regds
Rajani Gupta

rajani

Mar 28, 2014, 1:44:56 AM3/28/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear ns3 users,
Hello,
Is anyone work on qoe-monitor-example-2 ?
If yes pls help me to get this figure

with regds
Rajani

K Srinivas

Aug 30, 2016, 12:41:14 AM8/30/16
to ns-3-users

sir,im new to ns3 i want to do video streaming for qoe implementation ..just tell me sir installation of version suets for my project and how to start on ns3 ...