BitTorrent example not working

Basharat Ahmed

Jul 27, 2015, 4:09:16 AM7/27/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com, Hajime Tazaki
Hi,
I have tried a lot but unable to run the bittorrent example in ns-3-dce. Its giving some error mentioning the boost libraries (boost_system-mt), while running the ./configure....command. I have tried with installing different versions of boost i.e. 1.54, 1.55, 1.40 and 1.42 but still the problem exists. Can you please guide me, what are the exact settings required for running these examples.

Sir, I mean what version of boost and may be other prerequisites/dependencies had you used when you were running this code.

--
"Children are remarkably honest creatures until we teach them not to be"

Regards,
Basharat Ahmad
Message has been deleted