Re: Making dumbbell topology

Message has been deleted

Tommaso Pecorella

Apr 14, 2015, 5:12:15 PM4/14/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

if you have understood the tutorial, then you shouldn't have these issues.
As a further guideline, I'd suggest to check this example:
src/netanim/examples/dumbbell-animation.cc

T.

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 7:12:22 PM UTC+2, Khatri wrote:
I want to make Dumbbell topology with two routers R1 and R2 connected by a (10 Mbps,100 ms) link. Each of the routers is connected to 3 hosts
i.e., H1, H2 and H3 are connected to R1 and, H4, H5 and H6 are connected to R2. All the hosts are attached to the routers with (100 Mbps, 10ms) links.

I know node can be created by using :
  NodeContainer nodes;
  nodes.Create (number_of_nodes);

As given in documentation I know how to make point to point connection between two nodes but I am not able to make point to point link between routers and how to make routers?